- 2022/2023 School Year registration will open to the community on February 28, 2022 at 8:00 am. Please check the online Registration Page at that time.
- Please call the school office at: (248) 624-7677 for information on school enrollment.
- 2022/2023 Kids Care Registration click HERE.
Currently, we are only offering pizza, fruit, veggie, & bottled water on Wednesday's, and a hot lunch option on Monday's and Friday's every week. Click HERE to view the November Lunch Menu.
Scholastic Book Fair
The St. Matthew Fall Book Fair is starting soon! The book fair will be held in the HUB. Parents, families, and friends, please come to the back HUB doors to enter and shop at the book fair.
In-person dates and times for the fair are as follows:
Monday, November 28: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Tuesday, November 29 - Friday, December 2: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Online book fair will run from November 28, 2022 through December 11, 2022 midnight. You can find the online book fair at: https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bf/stmatthewslutheranschool6
Students, on your first visit to the book fair, come prepared to make a wish list or add to one if you already started creating one at home. This will help your parents decide which books you can purchase.
Parents, we are accepting checks (made out to St. Matthew Lutheran School), FACTS, and eWallets as payment. Please have your child bring their wishlist on purchase day in the envelope provided. Please make sure to sign back off the wishlist if your child will be paying via FACTS. Please be aware that if your child does not have a signed wishlist when paying via FACTS, we will have to hold their purchases until such time as a parent/guardian can come to the book fair to approve the use of the FACTS account.
Parents, Families, and Friends, please come to the HUB doors to enter and shop at the book fair.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna Pelepchuk at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Check with your child’s teacher for the dates and times his/her class will be attending the book fair.
- Click HERE to order Spiritwear online!
2022 - 2023 School Year Key Dates:
- Monday, August 29 - First half day of school - 11:30 a.m. dismissal
- September 2 - 5 - Labor Day Vacation
- November 3 and 4 - No school - Teachers attending MANS conference
- November 23 - 25 (Wednesday - Friday) - Thanksgiving Break
- December 22 - Half Day
- December 23 - January 3 - Christmas Break
- January 4 - School Resumes
- January 16 - MLK Day
- February 20 - 24 - Winter Break
- March 27 - March 31 - Spring Break
- April 7 - 10 - Easter Break
- May 29 - Memorial Day
- June 9 - Last day of school
- 2022/2023 School Calendar
2022-2023 Important Documents
- 2022 - 2023 Preschool Supply List
- 2022 - 2023 K-8TH SUPPLY LISTS.pdf
- State of Michigan Health Appraisal Form
- Arrival and Dismissal Procedure
- DRESS CODE - PERSONAL APPEARANCE.pdf
- Medication Authorization
- PARENT & STUDENT HANDBOOK 22-23.pdf
- Emergency Drills 2022-2023.pdf
St. Matthew Weblinks:
- Lutheran Hour Ministries Devotional
- Children's Devotions
- Daily Devotions for Parents
- Devotions for Married Couples
- Devotions for Moms